A new session of Traditional Usui Reiki training Level 1 is beginning at Joy Of Yoga!
Reiki is a powerful healing technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered through the hands and is based on the knowledge that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and keeps us alive and well. When we're not feeling well, it can be caused by blockages in our flow of energy energy that become clogged or stagnant causing us to feel sick, imbalanced, overly emotional or stressed. Reiki works to clear and balance the energies of the body, bringing about profound physical, emotional, and spiritual changes in a person’s life.
During this 4-week course we will learn:
The background and history of Reiki
Basic Energy Healing concepts (what is energy? energy healing? auras? chakras? meridians?)
How Reiki Works (including specific scientific studies)
How to use Reiki to heal oneself
How to use Reiki to heal others (including animals)
Other fun and helpful uses for Reiki I healing
Reiki I is about self-healing and practitioners learn the basics of Reiki Healing.
Through the Reiki attunement process (passed on from teacher to student) we activate healing on every level.
The Reiki attunement will give participants the following:
+ Promote Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Healing
+ Soothe the Central Nervous System and Reduces Stress
+ More Energy
+ Better Sleep
+ Gives us opportunities for growth and Spiritual Development
+ Clears the Mind and Improves Focus
+ Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins and
+ Supports the immune system
+ Promotes an Overall Sense of Harmony and Balance
Reiki I can be used on children, loved ones, animals, the food you eat, your crystals, a room, anything. We can even send Reiki to people and communities in different parts of the world.
During this 4-week course we will learn:
- The background and history of Reiki
- Basic Energy Healing concepts (what is energy? energy healing? auras? chakras? meridians?)
- How Reiki Works (including specific scientific studies)
- How to use Reiki to heal oneself
- How to use Reiki to heal others (including animals)
- Other fun and helpful uses for Reiki I healing
And, of course, you will receive your Reiki Attunement!
If orienting yourself towards more balance and peace in your life is something you want, this training is for you!
Who can learn Reiki?
* Anyone who wants to practice self-care
* Those who want to begin or further their spiritual development
* Anyone who experiences a lot of stress, anxiety, chronic pain, physical ailments/illness, spiritual blocks, or is around intense/negative energy
* Those who want to help heal animals
What makes this course different than other Reiki Trainings?
* We allow more time to learn the information, practice, integrate the knowledge and adjust to the new vibration of energy. Many Reiki First Degree courses are taught all at once in one weekend, individually, or in 3 1-hour sessions, leaving minimal time to process the new information, ask questions, or receive guidance and additional feedback. This course is spread out over 4 weeks, and equals a total of 8 hours of training, so that at the end of the training all Reiki I practitioners feel confident in their ability to use Reiki energy to heal themselves and others.
* A strong emphasis is placed on hands-on practice. Students receive hours of experience in class and homework is given to practice between sessions.
* You will receive support in integrating this new Reiki energy. Receiving an attunement can bring up mild physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual shifts, that can at times feel uncomfortable or overwhelming. This is happening because your vibration is shifting, and you are releasing old habits and patterns that no longer resonate with your new vibration. The attunement is given during the 2nd class, so that students have support built into the class as they adjust to the new energy.
We emphasize spiritual growth and Reiki healing as a life-long pursuit, and provide many additional handouts, websites, organizations, and other resources for Reiki 1 students to access along the way. We also provide individual feedback and guidance throughout the training program.
Upon completing this training, you will have been trained in Traditional Usui Reiki First Degree (Reiki I), and receive your Reiki I attunement and certificate as a Traditional Usui First Degree Practitioner.
After completion of this course, you will have a strong foundation in Reiki healing. If you would like to further your self-healing and personal growth with Reiki, you can continue onto Reiki II, to be held in September/October and throughout the year!
Required text: Essential Reiki by Diane Stein. Click here to purchase using this Amazon link.
Facilitator: Joy Page
Sign Up Here